Research Center Calendar of Events
Seminars on ITC Techniques
Seminar in English for beginners (no dates as yet)
This will be a free of charge work-shop especially dedicated to people who can provide evidence of being in one of the following situations:
- going through a painful period of grief or
- having a genuine interest in Instrumental Transcommunication (EVP) experimentation.
In either of the above mentioned cases prospective participants must contact the ITC Journal Research Centre, and state the reasons why they would like to attend the course. Participation is limited to 10 people per each workshop.
The seminars will take place in Vigo but the address of the venue where the classes will be held can only be communicated to the registered participants between one and two weeks prior to the date of the workshop. The seminars will only be held if there is a minimum of 5 applicants, and therefore they will be cancelled if the minimum number is not attained within the deadline indicated.
The seminars will be directed by Dr. Anabela Cardoso, Editor of the ITC Journal and Director of the Research Centre.
- Brief introduction to Instrumental Transcommunication.
- Different methods used in EVP experimentation.
- Practical experiments with the direct involvement of the participants.
- Listening to the recordings with the help of the computer and from the air or through headphones.
- Important precautions to take into account during the listening stage.
- Farewell and recommendations.
Important announcement: Participants must use their own equipment – portable recorders (analogue or digital), computers if possible, and any other devices that they deem adequate such as, for example, headphones, tapes, etc.
Or through the Post-Office to:
ITC JOURNAL RESEARCH CENTRE
Apartado Nº. 515 O. P.
36200 Vigo, Pontevedra, Spain.